arizona attractions, community, employment, food, friends, house, just life, oregon

P is for…

Peeps These are my peeps. My people. My marshmallowy sweet, squishably loveable (and often sticky) people. My peeps. Pete’s Fish & Chips Rachel was our tour guide for our first visit to Pete’s Fish & Chips in nearby Tolleson. Apparently the restaurant and downtown Tolleson had recently been given a facelift. It was super cute! Pete’s is somewhat… Read More P is for…

community, education

Firehouse Tour

Goodyear Fire Station #181 gave our MOMS club a tour of their facility last month. Their station was decorated with all sorts of firefighting gear, decor, and even burned household items serving as a sobering reminder of the realities of a house fire. I was impressed with the public education “Fire Pal” as she related… Read More Firehouse Tour

baby, church planting, community, crossroad baptist, employment, just life, preschooler, stephen, toddler

Summer Season

As I consider this blog and how I write about our summers, I’m surprised that my tendency is to recap our summer activities in one post. It’s surprising since our lives aren’t bound by a school calendar. Perhaps because everyone around me has an encapsulated time slot labeled “Summer,” I adopt that view. Or perhaps, with the… Read More Summer Season