It’s not often you meet someone who is 1/3 year old. But now that Thatcher’s 4 months, he’s officially 0.33 repeating.
- rolling over from belly to back
- motorboat mouth
- grabbing toys with his hands
- attempting to eat solid food
- sleeping through the night
- smiling, giggling, and babbling
- stealing our hearts every second of every day
Thatcher’s got a precious big sister in Brynn. I caught one of her singing one of her original songs to help calm him the other day.
Though I haven’t yet caught my breath from mothering four humans, I can’t even tell you how happy I am to be Thatcher’s mama!